EVERY WOMAN HAS A STORY & EHSAS PROVIDES A PLATFORM FOR IT!!
EHSAS for Women was started as a QUARTERLY e –magazine 4 years ago by Humera Ahmed and Parveen Talha both committed to the social and economic empowerment of women from disadvantaged sections of society . The e-magazine endeavors to showcase success stories of women from margins of society. Ehsas seeks to give voice to the voiceless and educate on issues of Health, Wellness ,Gender Justice , Social and Financial schemes of the Government and Non-Governmental Organizations to enable economic upliftment and social empowerment of women.
Latest Volume is online Kindly share your feedback!
- To provide visibility to women achievers from disadvantaged sections by writing about the success stories of women who have built their lives despite impediments and constraints of a patriarchal system.
- To provide a platform to various NGO's and Institutions so that they may inform women of the activities and facilities that are on offer. They can be anything from welfare, skill building schemes, financial help to legal aid. Anything that will help women ease their burden.
- To educate and inform women on a range of subjects including health, wellness, finance and more.
- To promote creative expression through a literary page.
- To undertake activities such as organizing of lectures, seminars and institute awards for creating awareness and empowerment.
We would like this to be an interactive magazine. Anyone with ideas, suggestions or help on how to make women’s burden lighter are free to write to us and share with us.
We would like to thank all of you who have helped in the last year to make our small venture successful. Let us together look forward to another year where we hope to achieve more.
DISCLAIMER:-: The opinions expressed in the articles and other content in the magazine are those of the author and may in no way reflect the opinions of the management of Ehsas for Women.